Last Updated on November 25, 2013
This privacy statement applies to http://www.pandaadventures.com owned and operated by Guilin China International Travel Service Co. Ltd ("Panda Adventures"). This privacy statement describes how Panda Adventures collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.pandaadventures.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, nationality, phone number, zip code
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number
- Passport and Visa data
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. In addition, we may use website analytics tools, or other technologies, like cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your visit to the Sites, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Sites and services.
We use this information to
- Respond to customer service & offer requests
- Administer your account
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- To obtain airline tickets and hotel bookings & to apply for travel permits in certain regions in China (Tibet, Hong Kong and Macau)
- To design a fabulous trip to your best interests
- Send our latest newsletter to you as your request
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service or booking air tickets. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Panda Adventures is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our website (www.chinahighlightstravel.com), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may contact us directly at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Panda Adventures, Building 6, Chuangyi Business Park, 70 Qilidian Road, Guilin, 541004, China
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters by the unsubscribe instructions contained in the each newsletter that we sent, or go to our newsletter page on our website, logging into your account and updating your selections or you can contact us at Panda Adventures , email@example.com.
We also allow you to create an account, and share information such as messages, questions, comments, & travel experience with others.